What is Project Bridges?
Project Bridges is a growing collaborative of churches and other Christian ministry organizations. The vast majority of our members are located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area where we focus our work.
Who should Join?
Membership is through the senior pastor of the church or president/executive director of the Christian organization. However, training and other member benefits often extend beyond the leadership to congregants and staff of our member organizations and is advertised accordingly.
What is the membership term?
Our membership is effective for one year from the date that you join.
How much is membership?
The membership fee is $300.00 per year.
What are some of the membership benefits?
*Affiliation with a dedicated collaborative of Christian leaders committed to making an impact on the Washington, DC metropolitan area for the Kingdom of God.
* Discounts on Regent Bridges Seminars which provide customized training for pastors and lay leaders.
* Discounts on Safe Harbor Christian Counseling Ministry Services.
* Ministry Renewal Forums addressing pertinent ministry issues.
* Tuition discounts at Regent University (some restrictions apply).
* Tuition discounts at Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary (some restrictions apply).
* Discounts on Project Bridges Biblical Entrepreneurship Training.
* Networking Opportunities with other ministry leaders in the Washington Metro area.
* Discounts on other specified Project Bridges events and trainings.